The main objective of drivethru surf lessons is and always has been: have fun!
At the same time, we also place a high value on effective coaching. Whether paddling, take-off, surfing parallel or cutback – every surfing level needs its own coaching.
Our surf courses include:
- 5 supervised surf sessions (each approx. 2 hours) per week
- individual and effective care in small groups
- Material availability from the date of your arrival to your departure
- a huge selection of surfboards
- during the teaching days: free Tuk Tuk shuttle to the surf spots 3x daily
- theory units adjusted to the respective level of surfing
- Video analysis once a week
- trained ISA Level 1 and Level 2 Coaches with Surf Lifesaver License
We have the right coach for each level in our surf camp. In small groups we respond to your skills and your next steps individually.
We offer you the best materials: From soft boards for beginners to high-quality high-performance surfboards from Sunova. Unlike most surf schools, with us you will be surfing with the lightest balsa wood boards. All board shapes are available.
Surf spots & Season
We offer you a daily shuttle service to all the spots in the area. Whenever you feel like surfing, a tuk tuk is ready to take you to the spot. Depending on your skill level and the season you have different possibilities to surf your perfect wave.
Sri Lanka offers the ideal conditions for every surf level. But how do the groups differentiate from each other and how do you find out what surf level you are on? To help you find the answer, you will find a short description as follows:
“Surf a lot” is our philosophy and definitely has the highest priority in our camp. We are looking forward to being able to support you every day in improving your surfing skills. We combine the surfing experience with theory units and video analysis.